James Sherwood is a London-based style writer, broadcaster, and curator. Currently editor-at-large for The Rake magazine, he has written for the Financial Times and the International Herald Tribune, among others, and is the author of Jewelry for Gentlemen, Bespoke, and Henry Poole & Co.
- Bespoke: The Master Tailors of Savile Row James Sherwood, Tom Ford Read More
- Henry Poole & Co.: The First Tailor of Savile Row James Sherwood Read More
- James Sherwood's Discriminating Guide to London James Sherwood Read More
- Jewelry for Gentlemen James Sherwood Read More
- New! The Perfect Gentleman: The Pursuit of Timeless Elegance and Style in London James Sherwood Read More