Andrew Robinson has written more than twenty-five books on the arts and sciences. They include Lost Languages: The Enigma of the World’s Undeciphered Scripts, India: A Short History, and Earthshock, which won the Association of Earth Science Editors Outstanding Publication Award. He is also a regular contributor to magazines, such as Current World Archaeology, History Today, The Lancet, Nature, and Science. A former literary editor of The Times Higher Education Supplement, he was also a visiting fellow at the University of Cambridge.
- Earth-Shattering Events: Earthquakes, Nations, and Civilization Andrew Robinson Read More
- Upcoming! India: A Short History Andrew Robinson Read More
- Lost Languages: The Enigma of the World's Undeciphered Scripts Andrew Robinson Read More
- The Man Who Deciphered Linear B: The Story of Michael Ventris Andrew Robinson Read More
- The Scientists: An Epic of Discovery Andrew Robinson Read More
- The Story of Writing: Alphabets, Hieroglyphs & Pictograms Andrew Robinson Read More